Next Vaccine Clinic: November 15th, 2020
Our next vaccine clinic is being held via drive-thru at OneStop Centerville, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville GA on November 15th from 1-4PM.
PRE- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED via the registration FORM below.
We ask that all services be paid by cash, credit, or debit card car-side. This will streamline our drive through process, assist with social distancing and help protect EVERYONE'S safety.
All services will be provided via no contact drive-thru. Please make sure ALL dogs are on a leash with a secure harness or collar, and ALL cats are in secure carriers.
Once you arrive at the park please proceed to check in station. You will to receive your welcome packet and your service number. The services numbers indicate your spot in line; all numbers are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Prices: Rabies $FREE (Courtesy of Gwinnett Animal Welfare and Pets for Life), DHPP $10, FVRCP $10, Bordatella $20, Microchips $25, and Nail trims $10. Dogs and cats must both be at least four months old to receive rabies vaccines.
- First, REGISTER via the RSVP form below. The form must be filled out completely (if you RSVP is not filled out completely you will lose your spot in line and will be asked to complete your forms in the assigned holding area)
- You will receive a confirmation message once you have completed the RSVP form. An additional confirmation will be sent to email address provided closer to the event. This email will contain important information, so please plan to monitor your inbox :)
- Arrive on Sunday the 15th between 1-4PM. MASKS required once you exit your vehicle, please plan ahead!
- Look for the check-in and park as per the direction of the AAG staff
- Our staff will handle your pets during the clinic and return them to you.
- Nail Trims will be serviced in a separate line via secure vet trailer AFTER vaccination(s). This is to help the line along, since some animals will not be receiving this service.
- Pet potty area provided
- Please plan to bring a bucket of patience, kindness, and your funny bone. We will be working as fast as we can.
If you have questions or concerns about your registration, please send us a message by completing the form below.